Sabtu, 10 Disember 2011

BOYFRIEND ^_^

Assalamualaikum & annyeong guys.... ^^
it's kind too early right for me to update my blog..but some important thing happened..that's why i quickly update my blog..today my blog will be on english..so i'm sorry..just want to practice my english writting..even my MUET already done on November..^^..ok..i think all of you will feel weird..why i update my blog so early right???
Alright..i go straight forward..the reason i suddenly update my blog is because i want to introduce you with my Boyfriend 3rd single album title "I'll Be There"..
i want to share their MV..please click here (Boyfriend "I'll Be There")..

credit to ajusshi google

Maybe some of you are talking about why i love this group very much..ok..honestly when the first time i saw their debut song "Boyfriend" i really attracted by their cuteness..then suddenly i think again..why i love this group..if i like it because their cuteness..it seem like unfair for another group which is more talented right??? & then after their 2nd single album came out..which is "Don't Touch My Girl"..I listen to it almost 50 times..i listen to their live performance to find why i love them compared to other..suddenly, i found one recording that show their talent..they singing nicely..at that song i really impressive with Youngmin..i thought he don't know how to sing..but after listen to his voice..it's really nice..from that time..i start to love this group more than before..just now i become BESTFRIEND & PRIMADONNA..(Boyfriend & Ft Island fans)..^^

Guess what, last month I buy e-pop magazine & they give Boyfriend poster..& when i buy it this month..they provide Ft Island poster..really coincidence..& i thought this means Ft Island & Boyfriend are mine..hahahaha..( just joking) ^^

Lastly, before i finished my writing..can you all help me to vote for Boyfriend & Ft Island on SBS MTV (hot debut star & boy group)  SBS MTV (best new artist)..you can vote every 10 minute..but if it give burden for you just voted once..i really appreciate your help..thank you, gomawo & syukran ^^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan