Selasa, 27 Disember 2011

i have problem with Think out of the box!!!

Assalamuailaikum & Annyeong guys...
Usually if you read my blog I will talk about K-pop right??? but today  I won't talk about K-pop..but I want to talk about something more matured & serious which is Think out of the box.. I've post on my FB before this..now I want to explain it..but before you continue read my blog..I want to warned you..my post today will hurt someone heart or have different perception from you..so if you can bear it..you can continue read my post..but if you can't bear it..please leave my blog.. 

   What is the meaning of think out of the box??? 
anybody know??? OK..let me tell you..think out of the box is think different from other or think creatively..people need to have this kind of thinking..especially Entrepreneur ..honestly i'm telling you that i'm not out of the box thinking..do you "think out of the box" guys???

What is the matter with out of the box???
-Seriously think out of the box is good & awesome..but it will be harm if we put it on wrong places..

What is the wrong places that I mean???
What i mean with wrong places  here is we can think out of the box..for our work, assignment,etc. but please don't put it on Islamic principle or Islamic thought..

Why i'm talked about it ???
One day,I attend one of activity about Entrepreneur..& received so many information..until the last speaker whom talked about think out of the box..really excited to received the input from her speech.. but it turn to otherwise when she said about something that i think as Muslim..we can't accept it..I don't know if i'm the only one whom said it wrong..but let me finished my story..
I listen to her speech and the part that i can't accept it is when she asked one of the girl whom didn't wear Hijab..she asked: "why you didn't wear hijab???" the girl said: "i'm not ready" then you know what the speaker said???
 she said: "Good..you think out of the box..because you didn't wear it & didn't follow other people without you know why you need to wear it"..at that time i only can Istighfar..What make me feel disappointing is the speaker got PHD..but she think out of the box about Islamic law/ Islamic instruction..

My opinion towards this speaker.
  I didn't know why the speaker talked about this..i think out of the box are not related with hijab & can't be related..because Hijab is the command of Allah..so no one can changed it..so there is no "think out of the box" for every command by Allah S.W.T. 

Lastly, i did't one to write too long because i'm not the good one whom can talked about religion  really detail..just only give my own opinion..so if there is any mistake please let me know.. or if you didn't satisfied or want to give your own opinion..just let me know either comment it on my blog or FB..thank you for give some of your time to read my blog ^^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan